Leisure close to the gites in Aveyron: there is something for everyone !
Other leisure activities close to the gites in Aveyron are accessible: it must be said that when it comes to leisure activities in Aveyron, there is something for everyone. It is impossible to list all the leisure activities available, whether sporting, cultural or even gastronomic. Among the most popular among the tenants of our ecological gîte “Les 3 Tilleuls” and our ecological gîte “Le Saule Pleureur” near Conques, and which could also seduce you, we can nevertheless mention a few :
- Climbing on the site of Salles la Source, facing south, with around a hundred routes (levels 4 to 7).
- The "Accro lianes" Adventure Park in Figeac, located in an Oak Forest where more than 9 courses are installed (Adcro branch type) suitable for children from 3 years old to adults. There is also a Paintball field, on two levels of play platform, for a maximum of 12 participants.
- Caving in the Causse Comtal cavities, to be explored with the MJC caving club.
- The museums , with in particular the recently opened one devoted to the work of Pierre Soulages in Rodez, that of traditional arts and crafts in Salles la Source, or the Frayssou house in Conques, museum of awareness of the local natural heritage of Aveyron.
- The brand new scenographic space of the Lot Valley in Saint-Parthem will make you discover the life of the men of the valley at the beginning of the last century. Thanks to an entirely new staging, surprising special effects, automatons and a latest-generation visit concept, you will experience incredible moments full of emotions and surprises!
- The trip and gourmet catering on the Olt electric boat , departing from Flagnac, for a discovery along the water of the beautiful landscapes of the Lot Valley and the gastronomy of Aveyron. Passage of locks.
- The welcome from producers and winegrowers , with for example Majorac saffron in Lunel, the Odyssée farm in Grand-Vabre, the ostrich farm in Sénergues, Fabre poultry and foie gras in Clairvaux, Domaines Laurens or Matha in Clairvaux for Marcillac wine…