The gîte “Le Saule Pleureur”, located at the front of an old stone barn, was fitted out in 2010-2011. It is classified 3 ears by Gîtes de France under the number GB09, and furnished with 3 stars by the prefecture of Aveyron.
Inside, the cottage is independent, with a surface area of 75m², can accommodate 4 to 5 people and offers:
- a 32 m² living room including a kitchen (gas oven, 4-burner gas cooker, dishwasher, fridge with compartment freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee maker), a living room (2 sofas, TV, DVD player) and a dining room (table, 6 chairs)
- 1 bedroom for 2 people with 140 bed and wall cupboards, chest of drawers, with an area of 11 m², located on the ground floor
- 1 bedroom of 11 m² (area counted for a height greater than 1.80 m) upstairs, with 2 single beds of 90 cm and wall cupboards
- 1 bathroom with shower, sink and washing machine, hair dryer, with a surface area of 4.4 m², located on the ground floor
- 1 space on the mezzanine that can be used as a small living room / games room and accommodating 1 sofa bed for additional sleeping (90 cm X 190 cm)
- 1 separate WC on the ground floor and 1 separate WC located upstairs (on the mezzanine)